Seed Booklet - The Urban Nutritionist
Each booklet contains seeds of four different varieties of fruits, vegetables, flowers and herbs. The seeds were grown in Quebec by seed companies Terre Promise, Le jardin des vie-la-joie, Catherine's ornamental vegetable garden and Les jardins de l'ecumène, without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and were harvested and selected by hand. They are free of rights and reproducible.
Choice of booklets
• Booklet of ancestral seeds – Quebec varieties: Grandmother bean, Mémé de Beauce tomato, Petit Moineau tomato, Montreal melon
• Ancestral seed booklet - Quebec varieties 2: Mon Plaisir tomato, Thibodeau bean, Norfolk spinach, Oka melon
• Ancestral seed booklet - Quebec varieties 3: Plourde tomato, Côte de Beaune lettuce, Grandma Dinel bean, Tante Alice cucumber
• Booklet of ancestral seeds - Balcony vegetable garden: Comtesse de Chambord bean, Baquieu lettuce, Pluto basil, Gooseberry tomato
• Native seed booklet - Bees and pollinators: milkweed, bergamot, fennel agastache, heliopsis f aux-helianthe