25% applicable à la caisse /75$ et plus
Please note the following restrictions for any exchange:
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase (in store) or 15 days from the date of receipt of the order (online) to exchange an item that is not suitable. We do not make any refunds. We will be able to issue a credit note valid for a period of 6 months.
- Items that have been altered cannot be exchanged.
- Incomplete items cannot be exchanged. Items must be intact.
- Delivery charges are not refundable. Postage costs on returning goods are the responsibility of the customer.
- SALE ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALES.
If you want to exchange an item, you must pay the return shipping costs and ensure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them.
- Contact customer service before returning: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the model and color to be returned as well as the reason for the return.
Give us your name and invoice number.
- We will tell you what to do.
- Send the article to the following address: Cantin Traditions, 225 Gounod, Montreal, Quebec, H2R 1A9
RETURN FROM CANADA
We strongly advise you to use a priority mail service providing a tracking number (we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages). Once the return is received, we will process your request as soon as possible. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping must be provided at your expense (except in the event of an error on our part. In this case, a credit note for the amount of standard shipping will be issued to you).
RETURN FROM THE UNITED STATES
Returns from the United States must be made through United State Postal Service only. Packages incurring customs fees will be refused. All returned items must be declared as a “Canadian merchandise return” on the customs declaration. If this notice has been forgotten, the return may be refused and returned to the sender.
All returned items must be declared as a “Canadian merchandise return” on the customs declaration. If this mention has not been made, additional costs may be incurred and will be deducted from your refund. Packages incurring customs fees will be refused.